Ball valve, a valve that is driven by a valve stem and rotates around the axis of the ball valve. It can also be used for the regulation and control of fluids.
The hard-sealed V-ball valve has a strong shear force between the V-shaped core and the metal valve seat of the hard-facing. It is especially suitable for fibers and small solid particles And other media.
The multi-port ball valve can not only flexibly control the confluence, divergence, and flow direction of the medium on the pipeline, but also can close any channel and connect the other two channels.
This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline. Ball valve is divided into pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve and manual ball valve according to the driving mode.
Ball valve features：
1. Wear-resistant; because the valve core of the hard seal ball valve is alloy steel spray welding,
The sealing ring is made of alloy steel, so the hard-sealed ball valve will not cause much wear and tear when switching. (Its hardness coefficient is 65-70):
2. The sealing performance is good; because the hard seal ball valve is manually ground, the valve core and the sealing ring can not be used. So his sealing performance is reliable.
3. The switch is light; because the bottom of the seal ring of the hard seal ball valve uses a spring to tightly hold the seal ring with the valve core, the switch is very light when the external
force exceeds the pre-tension force of the spring.
4. Long service life: It has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, paper making, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other departments, as well as people's daily life.
Pneumatic ball valve has a simple and compact structure, reliable sealing, and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, not easy to be eroded by the medium,
easy to operate and maintain. It is suitable for general working media such as water, solvents, acids, and natural gas. It is mainly used for truncation.
Or connect the medium in the pipeline, can also be used for the regulation and control of fluid.
Compared with other types of valves, pneumatic ball valves have angular stroke output torque, open quickly, smoothly and reliably, are widely used, and have the following advantages:
1. The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which can make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
2. Anti-static function: A spring is installed between the ball, valve stem, and valve body, which can discharge the static electricity generated during the switching process.
3. Because PTFE and other materials have good self-lubricity and small friction loss with the ball, the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
4. Small fluid resistance: Pneumatic ball valve is the smallest fluid resistance among all valve classifications. Even a reduced diameter pneumatic ball valve has a relatively small fluid resistance.
5. Reliable valve stem sealing: Because the valve stem only rotates and does not perform lifting movement, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing capacity increases
with the increase of the medium pressure.
6. The valve seat has a good sealing performance: the sealing ring made of elastic material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has a structure that is easy to seal, and the valve sealing capacity of the
pneumatic ball valve increases as the medium pressure increases.
7. Low fluid resistance, full-diameter ball valve has almost no flow resistance。
8. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
9. Tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the sealing surface of the ball valve is widely used in various plastics. It has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing.
It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
10. Easy operation, fast opening and closing, high-performance ball valve only needs to rotate 90 ° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
11. Easy maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is usually movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
12. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and valve seat are isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
13. Wide range of applications, from small diameter to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
14. Because the ball valve is wipeable during opening and closing, it can be used in media with suspended solid particles.
15. High processing accuracy, expensive construction, and unsuitable for use at high temperature. If there are impurities in the pipeline, they will be easily blocked by impurities and the valve will not open.